It would only make sense that those of us who are avid podcast listeners racked up more listening hours in 2020 due to spending more time at home! I know I certainly have.
Typically my Friday and Saturday morning’s are spent listening to a #podcast, yesterday Mrs. Obama ( former First lady of the United States) announced she is launching her very own podcast on 7/29! I am looking forward to hearing her conversations and seeing who her guest will be.
Currently in rotation:
- Oprah’s Super Soulful Conversations– Enlightening, goal sparking and soul feeding conversations that leave you wanting more! A few of my favorites are; Where do we go from here part 1, part 2. Conversations about worldly issues like civil right, Black lives matter movement and more.
- Ted Hour – The whole ideal behind Ted Talks are having dialogue about “Ideas worth Spreading” A few that I have listened to recently: Making Amends ( what makes an apology) and “ Body language may shape who you are”
- Halfway Bougie – A mix personal stories with real world problems, sparking introspection, reflection, and note taking!
- Black Girl Podcast – When listening I feel like I am in the room having conversations with my girlfriends about life, relationships, sisterhood, pop culture, love, dreams, and growth.
- Dream it real– By the fashion house Coach. One of my favorites is the episode featuring Michael B. Jordan speaking about courage!
- Oh Boy! by Man Repeller– Episodes about creativity, life, technology and art.
- Serial – If you love a good crime series…. this one is for you it checks all the boxes, suspenseful, gritty and GOOD!!